You can use your interest in a closely held or family business to make a difference for children around the world.
How it works
- You give closely held stock or convey a business interest to World Vision.
- World Vision offers the interest back to the company for redemption or sells it to a third party(depending on circumstances).
- World Vision uses the proceeds for its programs around the world.
- Receive an immediate income-tax deduction for the appraised value of your donated interest. (The deduction on some assets may be reduced, subject to IRS rules.)
- Avoid capital gains tax on any appreciation that has taken place in the shares.
- Invest in the lives of children around the world.
Contact Us for More Information
If you have any questions about making a gift of a business interest, please click here to send us an email or call 1.800.426.5753.