Charitable Gift Annuity
Stock or Cash
Pooled Income Fund
How a Pooled Income Fund gift works
- You transfer cash or securities to the Pooled Income Fund trust ("the Fund") established by World Vision.
- Each quarter, the Fund pays you and/or someone else you designate your proportional share of its net income.
- The principal attributed to your share of the Fund passes to World Vision when the last income beneficiary dies.
- World Vision uses the proceeds for its programs around the world.
- Receive income payments for life for you and/or your designated income beneficiary.
- Secure an immediate income-tax deduction for a portion of your gift to the Fund.
- Avoid capital gains tax on donated appreciated assets.
- Bring hope and healing to future generations of children.
Contact Us for More Information
If you have any questions about making a pooled income fund, please click here to send us an email or call 1.800.426.5753.