Are you looking for a way to simplify your charitable giving - one that frees you from administrative details and allows you to focus on all you hope to accomplish with your giving? A Donor Fund (DAF) might be a great solution. You can also use a DAF to easily distribute a gift of appreciated assets to numerous charities.
Stock or Cash
How a Donor Advised Fund Works
- You irrevocably transfer cash or securities to World Vision.
- Recommend grants to World Vision projects and other charities on your timetable.
- World Vision uses the funds for its programs around the world.
- Your fund can grow tax-free.
- Receive an immediate tax deduction.
- Avoid capital gains tax on donated appreciated assets.
- Avoid administrative hassles - World Vision handles all of the details for you.
- Distribute grants anonymously, if you prefer.
- Name other individuals to make grant recommendations on your behalf, should you wish, both during and after your lifetime.
- Make a difference for children around the world.
Contact Us for More Information
If you have any questions about making a donor-advised fund, please click here to send us an email or call 1.800.426.5753.