Are your appreciated assets (such as stock, bonds or real estate) producing little or no income?
If you sell your appreciated assets, you will pay a large capital gains tax. A sale and charitable remainder unitrust may be the solution.
Sale and Unitrust
Income to Donor
How a Sale and Unitrust Works
- You give a portion of your asset.
- The asset is sold, you receive cash and the rest goes to fund your charitable trust.
- The trust provides you with income for the rest of your life.
- You receive a charitable deduction this year to offset your tax on the sale.
- After your lifetime, the remaining value in the unitrust passes to World Vision for its ministry work.
Benefits of a Sale and Unitrust
- Receive cash.
- Receive income for the rest of your life and future retirement.
- Secure a charitable tax deduction that may reduce your tax bill this year.
- Help bring life-transforming change to children in need after your lifetime.
Contact Us for More Information
If you have any questions about making a sale and unitrust, please click here to send us an email or call 1.800.426.5753.